The NIgerian government is really ready to create employment just as they have always promised and the process is on for employment into the Nigerian Immigration Service. It has been announced in today 10/9/2013 THIS DAY news paper page 52D
the website for the application process is:
Entry Conditions for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
2. Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
3. Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
4. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
5. Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
6. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
7. Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
8. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
9. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
if your qualification is ND (National Deploma) you will select the Assistant Inspector of Immigraation option while applying online through the website
if your qualification is Secondary School certificate you will select the Immigration Assistant III option.